Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well here I am back in cyber world. Sorry it's been a while but the real world has been keeping me busy. Been promoting my new record From There To Here...





...live gig promotion of the album has taken me to Japan for the first time where I played in Tokyo and Nagoya. The shows were well received and I look forward to going back in the near future.

Thanks to Cherry, Shin & Travis for looking after me and rockin' out.



Back with more news soon.
ROY.

2 comments:

  1. Well Hello there Roy. It's great to see you are still doing what you do best....Singing....Preforming and song writing.
    I love your web-site.
    Your old band member from Ireland, Damien.
    When are you going to record a song with Eddie?
    Now that would be something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roy,God it's been yrs since i seen you..last saw you when we worked together in nolans,great to see you followed your dream and are doing well for yourself..myself,ror and a few others used to go to your gigs regularly,lovin the website..
    Take care
    Tara:-)

    ReplyDelete